Monday 30 April 2012

I love rain!

I just love rainy days, because then I can have a guilt free scrapbooking day. 

I started this page at Craft Den last year (or the year before) but did not finish it as I did not really have any suitable photos to go with it.


The photo below is of two brothers George and Garnett Wilson.  George married Evelyn (who was his cousin and also my grandmother's sister) and they could not have any children.  Garnett was in WW2 and was killed only weeks after his marriage


This photo shows George and Garnett as boys with their parents.  Their mother was the sister of my great-grandmother.
As my uncle used to say "Our family were very inter-married, hence the insanity!"

1 comment:

  1. WOW....Norma, the pages are lovely. What a great story too. I can vouch for the insanity...lol!

    ReplyDelete