Friday 7 October 2011

Grandma has got her sewing mojo back

There is no stopping my grandma now the weather has turned colder and she does not have to work in her allotment so much.

A good friend gave her two pieces of curtaining which she has turned into four bags, and she used some strips of fabric left over from another project to make a bag for someone she works with who has been pestering her for one for ages.



Project Linus had had a polar bear cushion panel donated to them and she has used some other fabric with polar bears on to make it into a lap quilt.

She also cut some boat and dolphin fabrics into squares to make another Project Linus quilt. As you can see I have thoroughly inspected them and refused to get off them when she wanted to take a photo. Well it is my blog, so I should be included.



I hope she now makes a start on catching up on her scrapbooking. She has only got to the end of April with Emily and Katie's book and June with Louis book, so there is plenty for her to do. I would not mind having a long walk either!

No comments:

Post a Comment